It’s only a few hours since WOW TBC release, so now you can prepare for it. There are already a lot of players hoarding a large amount of TBC Classic Gold, which is a good choice. In addition, in the early stage of Outland Adventure, you will face a major choice, and this is difficult to undo, so you need to consider it carefully.
Once you reach the mid-60s and head to Shattrath City, you will need to choose whether Aldor or Scryer. In order to make the journey smoother, we will introduce the best options for each spec.
Go Aldor or Scryer?
In the early state, Aldor comes out on top in most classes, only Warlocks only use Scryer for PVE. It is worth noting that the shoulder enchants are very minor DPS/HPS gains between the two. In addition, this will also take into account the BoP rewards from two quests and purchases through the vendor, Aldor is Deatgblow to the Legion, and Scryer has Turning Point.
Specs that should go Aldor for PVE
* Druid: Feral DPS - Feral Tank - Restoration
* Hunter: Beast Mastery - Marksmanship
* Paladin: Holy - Protection - Retribution
* Priest: Holy - Shadow
* Rogue: Assassination - Combat - Subtlety
* Shaman: Enhancement - Restoration
* Warrior: Arms - Fury - Protection
Specs that should go Scryer for PVE
* Druid: Balance
* Hunter: Survival
* Mage: Arcane - Fire - Frost
* Shaman: Elemental
* Warlock: Affliction - Demonology - Destruction
Aldor and Scryer Profession Recipes
Profession recipes is another special feature. Most of the items created by these recipes are available for sale, and we recommend the shoulders/items as a priority.
* Alchemy: Scryer - Recipe: Elixir of Major Firepower/Aldor - None
* Blacksmithing: Scryer - Arcane Resistance Plate armor set/Aldor - Fire resistance Plate armor set.
* Enchanting: Neither faction offers a benefit
* Engineering: Neither factions offers a benefit
* Jewelcrafting: Both have unique gems and necklaces, however, the items made are BoE meaning you’d be able to buy them regardless.
* Tailoring: The Aldor leg enchant recipes Pattern: Silver Spellthread and Pattern: Golden
* Spellthread. Scryer leg enchants Pattern: Mystic Spellthread and Pattern: Runic Spellthread
* Leatherworking: Both factions offer leather and mail armors sets with the same conditions as Blacksmithing (Scryer = Arcane/Aldor = Fire) - Aldor also offers Defence Rating armor patches, while Scryer offers MP5 armor patches. Both recipes produce BoE items.
How to change back to Aldor or Scryer?
If you regret the choice you made, don't be afraid, because you can switch back to another faction. Unless you find yourself hated with the opposite faction, it may take a while. Here is what you need to do.
Go from Scryer o Aldor
Find NPC Sha'nir in the lower city and he provides the quest - Strained Supplies. You will need to farm 8 Dreadfang Venom Sacs from Dreadfang Spiders in Terokkar. Once you have finished this quest, you can unlock the same quest as a repeatable quest. This will provide the same reward. If you find yourself at Hated with Aldor, it will take about 1344 Venom Sacs to reach Neutral (10% less for humans).
Go from Aldor to Scryer
Find NPC Arcanist Adyria in the lower city, he provides the quest - Voren'thal's Visions. You need to collect 8 Dampscale Basilisk Eyes from Basilisk mobs in Terokkar. Once completed, you can unlock the same quest as a repeatable quest, which will also provide rewards. If you find yourself at Hated with Scryer, then it will take roughly 1344 Venom Sacs to get to Neutral (10% less for humans).
You can choose Aldor or Scryer according to your specific situation, the correct choice will make you spend the next game more smoothly. As for the WOW TBC Classic Gold in the game, you can buy them from MMOWTS.
In order to welcome the arrival of TBC, MMOWTS also launch a 3% off TBC Classic Gold coupon, as long as you come to MMOWTS to buy, you will get cheap TBC Classic Gold.