In Genshin Impact, 2.3 Update introduced the dual banner mechanism. In addition to the rerun banner, Albedo fans are also excited about a new item, Husk of Opulent Dreams. You can get it from Slumbering Court Domain.
If you put an Electro DPS into your team, you will quickly clear this domain. In addition, a dedicated healer can also easily complete this domain, and Rifthounds will not allow you to start this without healing.
Slumbering Court Location
You can find Slumbering Court on Seirai Island, but this door is located in a hidden cave, so many players will be confused about how to get there. MMOWTS will guide you to find that place.
How to unlock the Slumbering Court Domain?
There are 2 waypoints around the new Domain: one is in the north and the other is in the south. If you teleport to the waypoint in the north, you need to go a little south to find a tiny opening.
This opening is hidden behind a purple tree, bushes, and luminescent spiral plants, and the waypoint can still be seen from this position.
If it is difficult for you to find this tiny gap, then you can try to find another larger hole. You need to use the northern teleportation waypoint, and then climb up the nearby cliff, walk to the marked place, you will notice some Amethyst Lump Veins near the location.
The last entrance is teleported to the waypoint on the south side, you can continue walking south until you reach a cliff where you can see floating stones.
Glide down from the cliff until you see a large opening below, guarded by some Hilichurls and Mitachurl. You need to go deeper to find the door to the Slumbering Court Domain.
MMOWTS will tell you how to complete the quests in Genshin Impact, but it takes your luck to get a popular character. If you are not a lucky person and failed to get 5-star heroes in the game in time, then coming to MMOWTS to buy Genshin Impact Accounts may be a better way, because it can help you save a lot of time, so that new heroes appear on your team faster.
Genshin Impact's highly anticipated 1.5 Patch is coming soon, and fans are preparing for it. The new patch will bring a lot of content to the game, which includes new event quests, new characters, and new weapons. Zhongli's banner will also return, the protagonists are Diona, Yanfei, and Noelle. Finally, Summit Sharper will be summonable along with Memory of Dust and Lithic Spear as part of the weapon rerun banner.
Summit Shaper is a very coveted 5-star weapon. Fans will fight for it in the upcoming patch. If you are also interested in it, you need to know some details about it.
When will the Summit Shaper Banner drop?
Version 1.5 will be released on April 28, The Epitome Invocation banner featuring Summit Shaper will appear. The banner running time has not been confirmed, but it is expected to last 2-3 weeks. There are a total of 7 weapons in the banner, 4 of which are new event-specific weapons, and the remaining 3 are already in the game.
All the boosted weapons:
* Summit Shaper - 5 Star
* The Memory of Dust - 5 Star
* Lithic Blade - 4 Star
* Lithic Spear - 4 Star
* The Flute - 4 Star
* Eye of Perception - 4 Star
* Sacrificial Bow - 4 Star
Summit Sharper Stats
* Base Attack - 46
* Secondary Stat - ATK 10.8%
* Perk - Golden Majesty: Increase shield strength by 20%. The attack on the enemy is increased by 4% (8% at max LVL) for 8 seconds. This passive type can be stacked up to 5 times.
* Ascension Materials:
Hunters Sacrificial Knife
Luminous Sands from Guyun
In addition, every upgrade requires Mora. The higher the ascension, the higher the grade of Sacrificial Knives, so you need to go hunting in Fatui often.
Summit Shaper is very suitable for Geo characters because they can use its shielding attribute. However, so far, only Albedo is a user of Geo sword. In addition to him, you can also run Keqing to try Electro element base build and use Summit Shaper. This is an offensive build with strong attack power.
With the arrival of the 1.5 update, MMOWTS will update more relevant news and game guides.
The Genshin Impact 1.2 version has been released. It should be time for players to keep exploring, and there may be some difficult content in it. For example, how can we unlock Peak of Vindagnyr? In fact, it is not easy to unlock, so this article will tell you the relevant solutions! You can follow the steps.
Before you start exploring it, make sure you have accepted this quest: at the Adventurer's Camp at the bottom of Dragonspine, there is an NPC called Iris waiting for you, and she will assign you the quest - into the Mountains.
If you have roughly browsed the Dragonspine area, you should understand that there is a passage behind the Statue of the Seven, but you cannot enter because of the howling winds. So dispelling these winds is a prerequisite for you to unlock Peak of Vindagnyr. Therefore, you need to go to the three different locations of Dragonspine to find ice crystals. Open three passages to reach the summit of the mountain.
1st magical crystal - contains the Frostbearing Tree
The first crystal contains the Frostbearing Tree. We have introduced this tree in the previous article.
* Go to the teleport waypoint covered by snow
* Go south along the path and you will see floating magic crystals
* To break the crystal, you need to be charged up with a Scarlet Quartz
* They are glowing red crystals that appear nearby, break one, pick up the Scarlet Quartz, run back to the crystal and attack it, you will make it lose 25% of its health
* Find another quartz and repeat the above step
* After you break the crystal, interact with the orb inside to unlock the Frostbearing Tree
2nd magical crystal - Nearby Wyrmrest Valley
Find the Wyrmrest Valley on the map. There is a diamond-shaped place under it, that is where the second crystal is located. After arriving, you can follow the steps below:
* Activate the cube-shaped device, Seelie will go to every Cryo pillar in a specific order, remember the order, and then begin to attack with a Cryo ability in the same order.
* The two Ruin Guards will spawn and attack. Defeating them will activate a Ruin Grader. It can shoot powerful lasers, so you need to ensure staying behind it. When it is defeated, the ice in the center of the arena will break, leaking a cavern, and the second magic crystal is inside.
* Entering the cave, you will see another Seelie and three Scarlet Quartz, but for breaking the crystal, you need four Scarlet Quartz. So the fourth one is behind a gate and you need to put two Seelies on their pedestals to open it. The first one is easy to find, the second one is under the ice that you need to find, you're gonna melt them with Pyro abilities.
* After opening the gate, you will see the fourth Scarlet Quartz and two chests. Break the quartz and attack the ice wall behind it. The third Seelie will appear.
* The fourth quartz will respawn in a few seconds, during this time you can find the other three and attack the magic crystal, after the fourth respawning, use it to break the crystal and interact with the sphere inside.
3rd magical crystal - in Starglow Craven
You can find the entrance to Starglow Cavern by tracking the path of Albedo's camp. After entering, you will see two paths: one goes up and one goes down. Choose the downward path to the bottom of the cave and you will find the third magic crystal. If you fail to find it, you can search for a challenge pillar surrounded by three Seelie pedestals.
* Let Seelies go back to their pedestals, the first one is nearby, and the remaining two behind the giant ice spikes where the magic crystal is. And you will also see a Scarlet Quartz.
* The second Seelie is behind a breakable wall, near the body of the Ruin Guard
* Follow that path around behind the crystal and climb up the slope, you will find the third Seelie and the other Scarlet Quartz.
* After all Seelies return to their pedestals, activate the challenge pillar. Many Hilichurls and frost mages will appear, and you have two minutes to solve them.
* Now you can go to search Scarlet Quartz, the first two are in the opposite direction to the crystal, and the remaining two are where you found Seelie
* After the crystal is broken, you can interact with the sphere inside, and then you can leave.
Extra magical crystals
Now you can enter the cave near the Statue of the Seven, but you still need to break the three extra crystals to unlock the Peak of Vindagnyr. First, you need to teleport to the statue, walk along the tunnel, and you will see an arena inside. There are three magic crystals that need to be broken.
* Defeat the floating mechanical enemies, break the quartz, use the floating pillar shards as a bridge to the lowest magic crystal and break it
* Walk along a sloping path, a broken arch will appear, defeat the boss behind the arch, and the second Scarlet Quartz will appear, breaking it. Go back to the pillar, reach the second magic crystal, break it
* Go back to the place where you fought the boss, a Seelie will appear. Follow it to reach the Anemo pillar. Activate it with the Anemo ability, an upward strong wind will be triggered, ride it quickly through the chasm where many hilichurls are waiting near the third Scarlet Quartz.
* Break the Scarlet Quartz, go to the edge of the chasm, you will see the third magic crystal below. Destroy it and activate the sphere inside.
* Finally, you will find the entrance to Peak of Vindagnyr
These are the specific steps to unlock Peak of Vindagnyr, hope it will help you. If you haven't got Albedo yet, and you can't wait to have him, don't forget to come to MMOWTS to buy Genshin Impacts Accounts with him.
If you come to MMOWTS for the first time and still have doubts about us, you can try it with a small amount of money first, you will definitely become our loyal customer, because we have such cheap Genshin Impact Accounts and fast delivery!
Among the many playable heroes of Genshin Impact, Zhongli can be said to be the most controversial, because before he appeared, many players had extremely high expectations of him, but with his performance in the game, many fans think that his move and skills are not outstanding, especially when compared with other 5-star characters, he is more mediocre. Because of the outcry from fans, Mihoyo finally announced that they would make adjustments to Zhongli.
As a Geo character who uses a Claymore, Zhongli seems to be built into a perfect tank. But the reality is always not as perfect as imagined. Gradually, players find that he is much inferior to the five-star characters like Tartaglia and Diluc. This fact was unacceptable to fans, so Mihoyo also realized that it could not bring players an interesting gaming experience, so they finally decided to adjust.
Mihoyo gave a general description of Zhongli's buffs, including Talents like Dominance of Earth. Once these buffs are added, both Zhongli's Normal ATK and Charged ATK will be increased. In addition, the damage dealt when he uses certain skills will also be buffed, such as Dominus Lapis. These DPS increases directly correspond to Zhongli's maximum HP, which also means that he will eventually develop and grow in the tank role.
Other heroes will also get changes
Characters like Zhongli and Noelle that can summon Geo shields will get improved on Physical and Elemental damage absorption. Zhongli's buffs will not be fully implemented in Genshin Impact for the time being, because the focus of the 1.2 update is not on him, but in the future, Zhongli will definitely become stronger.
With the launch of the 1.2 update, players will also focus on new regions on the map and the upcoming new hero - Albedo.
So, even if Zhongli is still not so powerful, you can still continue to enjoy the new content brought by the game!
The new content will also bring new challenges. Now is the time to be fully prepared to meet them. If necessary, you can choose to come to MMOWTS to buy Genshin Impact Accounts with the weapons or heroes you need. As the game develops, MMOWTS will also list more Genshin Impact Accounts with items in-game. You can continue to pay attention to MMOWTS, maybe there are things you need.
The latest trailer of Genshin Impact 1.2 has been released, and you can also know that the new Dragonspine area, and new characters will appear. In fact, as early as the players' party of the game's beta, the appearance of the new characters has been leaked, we just don't know in which update version they will appear.
In the 1.1 update, 4 new heroes appeared. Mihoyo introduced new characters in pairs, Tartaglia and Diona were on a banner, and Zhongli and Xinyan only appeared after them.
The Chalk Prince and the Dragon
The new trailer has confirmed the name of version 1.2 - The Chalk Prince and the Dragon. It will be released on December 23. The new trailer also shows two new members: Albedo and Ganyu.
Ganyu is a Cyro user. She uses the bow for ranged DPS attacks. She is similar to the role of Diona. In the trailer, we can see she fights against various enemies, she is more like a secondary role.
Albedo is more like a major hero. He is the alchemist of Knights of Favonius and the boss of Sucrose. Through these, we can also know that he will play an important role in the game. His role quest is the main content of the Dragonspine region. Albedo's story is about the cursed sword, Festering Desire and venomous Durin. All of these constitute the main part of the 1.2 update story.
The Dragonspine region
This is also a new area that is about to appear in the game, and it is also the setting for the story of this update. You can see that the snow has completely covered this area through the trailer. The Dragonspine region is where the remains of venomous Durin. This dragon appeared in the first chapter of the game and was held after Dvalin defeated it.
In addition, you will also see some new weapons, such as Festering Desire, as well as new spears, catalysts and greatsword.
Those are all we know about the 1.2 update. More information needs to be announced by Mihoyo. Once there is the latest news, MMOWTS will also update related articles in time to let you know more details.
Since new heroes are about to appear, MMOWTS will also launch more Genshin Impact Accounts with upcoming heroes. We wonder if Albedo will become the next character sought after by players. What do you guys think?