Fans' long-awaited Hu Tao has appeared in the game, and she also has her quest - Papilio Charontis. Below is a guide to Hu Tao's story quests and domain puzzles. Like the story quests of other characters, Hu Tao's quests also have some different parts.
* You need to go to Wuwang Hill to find the undertaker, you will find that Hu Tao is the director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.
* Then go to Liyue Harbor and talk to 3 NPCs in that area.
* After talking with Hu Tao, check the marked locations.
* Go to the exorcism site. This is a battle with some hilichurls and mitachurls.
* Talk to the ghost of Big G and return to Liyue Harbor. You will talk to the three NPCs you met before. Obviously, they were great friends of Big G when they were young
* An NPC needs a Jueyun Chili. At the same time, you need to find a Plaustrite Shard at the marked location in the dockyards.
* You can meet Hu Tao at Wuwang Hill and enter the domain
* You can use her here, which is quite interesting because you have to fight against some Cryo-based mobs and hilichurls. Use her ability to scorch and the vines on your path.
* There are some stone puzzles in this domain, so you need to make sure that your camera rotates until these symbols are lit up.
* Finally, there is a stone puzzle and a soul orb behind some vines
* Let the symbol light up and open a road. You need to get the orb and pass through the room, pick up the second orb there.
* You can put two orbs on the pedestals.
* In the next area you can pick up a blue orb and then go through the spider web.
* Swim across the creek, you will reach an open place, and then you will return to the previous room. It's like you just looped around, this time, there will be a second orb. At this time you should have two orbs, bring them close to the pedestals.
In the last area, you will talk to ghosts, including Big G. Once you return to Wuwang Hill, talk to Hu Tao again to complete her story quest.
If you have acquired Hu Tao, you can check her best character builds on our site. Once she has the right weapons and artifacts, she can become the backbone of your team.
If you haven’t got Hu Tao yet, you can come to MMOWTS to buy Genshin Impact Accounts with her. Now MMOWTS has launched her Genshin Impact Accounts. For those players who are impatient to wait for her to join their teams, buy Genshin Impact Accounts are the quickest way. As for some other 5-star weapons, they are all available in MMOWTS.
Although Hu Tao has not officially appeared in Genshin Impact, we have obtained enough information through leaks and language. Once she appears in the game, she will definitely become a powerful threat, so you can prepare for her.
With her spear, she may become one of the best DPS units in the game, provided that you equip her with appropriate weapons and artifacts.
About Hu Tao
Hu Tao is the 77th Director of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, this is where Zhongli works as a consultant. She has a cheeky nature, likes to cause trouble, and despises all opinions of her. She may be a master on the battlefield, where she will use a deadly pyro and polearms to defeat the enemies.
Hu Tao's elemental skill - Guide to Afterlife, determines her DPS ability from the beginning. During the duration of the skill, she will get a lot of bonuses:
- Coverts attacks to Pyro damage
- Hu Tao’s ATK is increased based on her Max HP
- Charged Attacks inflict Blood Blossoms that deal damage
- Increases Hu Tao’s resistance to interruption
Hu Tao’s Elemental Burst - Spirit Soother, which allows her to order a spirit to attack enemies in a large area.
Hu Tao's pyro conversion and the ability to increase her own attack makes her daunting, so the following weapons are very suitable for her:
Staff of Homa: This is a 5-star polearm customized for Hu Tao. Its passive increases her HP by 20%. In addition, it provides an ATK bonus of 0.8% of her maximum HP.
Primordial Jade Winged Spear: Hu Tao may use this 5-star polearm to achieve great results. At the lowest level, it can increase ATK by 3.2% and let them last for 6 seconds, up to 7 stacks, and the wielder’s DMG will be increased by 12% when she gets maximum stacks.
Deathmatch: This polearm is obtained from the Battle Pass, and it solidifies its status as one of the best polearms in terms of value and ease of use. Deathmatch is very easy to use, it is suitable for almost any DPS polearm build. When there are two enemies nearby, its passive attack and DEF increase by 16%. If there are fewer than 2 enemies, the ATK is increased by 24%.
Gladiator’s Finale: Most of Hu Tao’s DPS comes from her basic attacks, because her Elemental Skill provides a lot of bonuses. When she is equipped with 2 pieces, ATK will get a good improvement, when she is equipped with 4 pieces, her basic attack damage is even further. If you want to increase her Pyro damage in exchange for her basic attack damage, you can use 2 pieces of Gladiator and 2 pieces of Crimson Witch of Flames.
Lavawalker: If you want a more elemental-oriented build, this artifact is very suitable. It can increase the damage by 35%.
Berserker/Blood-Soaked: This set provides you with a large amount of critical strike rate, and after activating Hu Tao's Elemental Skill, you immediately have four passive effects on Berserker, which provides you with a large amount of Crit Rate.
Although Hu Tao has not yet appeared in the game, it should be a matter of time, so you can make some preparations in advance for the arrival of Hu Tao. The date when Hu Tao will appear in the game has not yet been determined. Once Mihoyo officially releases the relevant news, MMOWTS will notify you.
Once Hu Tao becomes the next playable character, MMOWTS will also list his Genshin Impact Accounts as soon as possible. At that time, if you don’t have enough luck to get her in the game, you can come to MMOWTS to buy Genshin Impact Accounts with her.
In Genshin Impact 1.3 version, Xiao will appear. Although he has appeared in the beta version, he will not officially appear in the game until February 3rd. Therefore, his best weapons and artifacts may receive some changes, and this article will introduce something in detail.
Xiao is a polearm and Anemo user. He has a great DPS and can cause wind damage to the enemies. Since the closed beta and 1.3 Livestream demonstrated Xiao’s prowess in battles, fans also have a certain understanding of his combat moves.
His Wind Thrust can hit up to 6 times quickly, and his Lemniscatic Wind Cycling is an Elemental Skill that allows him to lean and hit enemies along the path. Bane of All Evil is his Elemental Burst, which allows Xiao to increase his DMG while draining his HP.
Xiao is a yaksha and Adeptus, which means he is the protector of Liyue. Xiao can be said to be designed for combat, his actual skills and abilities can also reflect this well, so his artifacts and weapons should focus on increasing his DMG output while using his Anemo-based attacks.
For Xiao, the best artifact should allow him to perform well in a DPS role. Therefore, his best artifact is the Viridescent Venerer set, equipped with 2 can increase Anemo DMG by 15%. Equipping with 4 can increase his Swirl DMG by 60%, and it can also reduce the enemy's Elemental RES by 40% for 10 seconds. So this is definitely a perfect artifact for Xiao.
In addition, The Gladiator’s Finale is also great, which can increase his Normal ATK DMG by 35%.
There will be a new 5-star weapon in the upcoming 1.3 version. However, the weapon Xiao often carrying is Primordial Jade Winged-Spear, which is a great polearm that has appeared in Genshin Impact. It can increase the attack by up to 6% and can stack 7 times. If you reach the maximum number of stacks, the damage will increase by 24%.
Vortex Vanquisher is also a good choice because it can increase attack and throw up a shield, which is useful for Xiao to protect himself when Bane of All Evil is up and draining his health.
In short, Xiao will be a very powerful character. In Genshin Impact 1.3 version, he will be a great DPS, if such a powerful character can join your team, that would be great. As a 5-star character, he must be very difficult to obtain. If you fail to obtain him in the game, you can choose to buy Genshin Impact Accounts with Xiao from MMOWTS. Because not every player has enough luck to be able to get him in the game, so most players prefer to buy Genshin Impact Accounts, which undoubtedly saves them a lot of time!
MMOWTS is a professional Genshin Impact Accounts seller, we will also launch Genshin Impact Accounts with Xiao in time!