When you reach level 70 in WOW Classic TBC, you may be confused about what to do next, but there are still many things you can do in the game. MMOWTS will show you some things you can do.
Best things to do at level 70
* Farm TBC Gold: Getting a lot of WOW TBC Gold will always bring you advantages. First, you can have enough coins to buy all the abilities from the trainers and improve your character. Second, you can use the Auction House to buy rare TBC items needed to complete quests or some professional recipes.
* Complete Heroic Dungeons: Once you grind all the normal dungeons for a period, you can get better rewards by increasing the difficulty. In addition, you can get "Badges of Justice", and you can exchange powerful TBC items. You can also get unique equipment by killing the boss.
* Unlock the Flying Mount: Search for trainers in Outlands and purchase Riding skills that will allow you to fly between new maps. Between flying skills and mount, you need to collect 1K Gold in your character. In addition, to get the highest speed, you need 5K WOW Classic TBC Gold.
* Participate in PVP Activities: You can control the arena to show how you manage your abilities and when to attack. When you compete in the arena 10 times a week, you will earn Arena Points. When you have accumulated enough points, you can use them to exchange powerful equipment.
* Hunter for Powerful Equipment (BiS): Once you have almost unlocked every Heroic Dungeon and Raids, you need to clear out knowing what to hunt. Some of the rarest TBC items you find in these places can take your character to another level.
So, even if you reach level 70 in TBC, you can still enjoy the content in the game. If you are a new TBC player, you can also come to MMOWTS to buy TBC Classic Gold, which will help you upgrade faster and experience all aspects of the game.