WOW Classic TBC Boosting
1-70 leveling is a pre-order until the 1st of June for US and the 2nd of June for EU!
You've heard rumors about it or tried it yourself and concluded - leveling in WoW is very hardcore. Even more than that, it's probably the hardest thing to do in the whole game. Not to mention that getting from 1 to 70 will take roughly 2 months for an average player.
- Active WoW subscription and a created TBC character.
START AND COMPLETION TIME
- Start time is less than 24 hours.
Standard completion time for 1-70 is 27 days;
- We guarantee our completion times only if gaming servers will work as intended and there won't be a massacre on PvP realms.
- The desired level on your TBC character;
If your leveling includes getting to lvl 40, and has at least 20 levels in it, we'll get you a 60% mount for free.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place an order;
- We'll contact you in the live chat or by email. All details would be clarified with you and the start time of the order would be confirmed;
- We’ll find you a booster who fits in your schedule the best;
- Demand a stream of your boost, if needed;
- We're using VPN and virtual PC for each order - also no cheats, bots, or scripts. Everything is done by hand;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on MMOWTS.
- If you still have some questions or want some unusual options for your leveling - feel free to text us! Even at 3:00 AM :) We're 24/7 online!
NEWSVIEW MORE >
WOW Classic TBC: When Will Arena Season 3 Start?2022-01-17 16:49:43
The second PVP season of WOW Classic TBC has officially ended, and now players will focus on the next season. Blizzard hasn't officially announced a specific date for the next season by then, but there's some information that should give us a rough idea of what the next season will look like. MMOWTS lists the relevant info.
The TBC Classic now has 2 arena seasons, the first started on June 16th and ended on September 7th. The second one started a week later on September 14 and ended on January 10.
In an official post on the Blizzard Forums, they stated that the content for Season 3 and Phase 3 of Classic TBC will be available later in early 2022. Because of the PVP reward system, Blizzard is trying to ensure that the release of Season 3 is consistent with tier 6 raid content.
Blizzard kept saying during the TBC Classic that they didn't want to follow the release patterns that TBC originally released in the mid-2000s. They are more interested in making sure that tier 6 raid content is prepared before moving forward. While Blizzard also didn't set any specific date for the new phase, testing for raids in that phase began in early December.
Considering the patterns Blizzard has followed in the past, we can expect the game to move into Phase 3 in the next 2 weeks or so, with a new PVP Arena season.
In order not to disappoint fans, Blizzard often says that the game will be released soon. There is usually only a week or two notice of the definitive dates, so after that, you can always come to MMOWTS to check for the latest news. Or feel free to come here and buy TBC Classic Gold, which will help you get started Season 3 better.
WOW Classic TBC: What To Do At Level 70?2021-11-29 16:51:30
When you reach level 70 in WOW Classic TBC, you may be confused about what to do next, but there are still many things you can do in the game. MMOWTS will show you some things you can do.
Best things to do at level 70
* Farm TBC Gold: Getting a lot of WOW TBC Gold will always bring you advantages. First, you can have enough coins to buy all the abilities from the trainers and improve your character. Second, you can use the Auction House to buy rare TBC items needed to complete quests or some professional recipes.
* Complete Heroic Dungeons: Once you grind all the normal dungeons for a period, you can get better rewards by increasing the difficulty. In addition, you can get "Badges of Justice", and you can exchange powerful TBC items. You can also get unique equipment by killing the boss.
* Unlock the Flying Mount: Search for trainers in Outlands and purchase Riding skills that will allow you to fly between new maps. Between flying skills and mount, you need to collect 1K Gold in your character. In addition, to get the highest speed, you need 5K WOW Classic TBC Gold.
* Participate in PVP Activities: You can control the arena to show how you manage your abilities and when to attack. When you compete in the arena 10 times a week, you will earn Arena Points. When you have accumulated enough points, you can use them to exchange powerful equipment.
* Hunter for Powerful Equipment (BiS): Once you have almost unlocked every Heroic Dungeon and Raids, you need to clear out knowing what to hunt. Some of the rarest TBC items you find in these places can take your character to another level.
So, even if you reach level 70 in TBC, you can still enjoy the content in the game. If you are a new TBC player, you can also come to MMOWTS to buy TBC Classic Gold, which will help you upgrade faster and experience all aspects of the game.
13 DAYS ORDER COMPLETION
TRUSTPILOT REVIEWSRated 5stars on
4.7 out of 5 (Average Rating of 927 reviews)
Very fast and simple. Would recommend.tommyx
Smooth and proffesional transaction. Greetings!case.hann
Quick and easy to do and has decent prices.alixandrapri
Multiple purchases. Always quick. Always accurate. Never late. 10/10Finonaalex20
Your company is very professional. As a working dad who doesn't have time to really grind the way the game is intended to get high runes you guys are extremely helpful. I will definitely purchase again and recommend the d2 ressurected community to go to you guys if they are in need. If I could rate you 10 stars I would. Thanks againmr-jeffery-bassham