Search your question in the search bar or browse through the FAQs below to get answers
There are several ways for you to track and check your order after payment:
(1) Fill your Order Number in the checking box on the top of the navigation bar of the website page, you can also find it to the right of the MMOWTS icon.
(2) If you have a registered MMOWTS member, you can track and check more order details on your member account.
(3) You can get notification emails from MMOWTS both after your payment and our delivery.
(4) You can contact us via Live Chat to check your order easily with the help of our reps.
Yes, it's perfectly legal!
Buying gold or other virtual goods is not prohibited by law. We are a professionally run business working for many years. For confirmation from our happy customers who have previously bought from us, you can check out their genuine feedback by clicking on our Trustpilot tab in the bottom right-hand corner of the homepage.
Here's how you can place an order:
Step 1: Select/Click the Games
Step 2: Select/Click the Platform/Server
Step 3: Select the amount you want
Step 4: Click the BUY NOW/ADD TO CART
Step 5: View Shopping Cart or Continue Shopping
Step 6: Fill in the information and checkout.
You can register at checkout or at the top right, clicking the Sign Up button. When registering, you just need to enter your email address and a password. You can also use the convenient Social Login.
Yes, we accept gift cards but only if it has no limitations/restrictions on international online payments.You can try to add the funds in Paypal to use it.
Yes, if you get the discount code from the homepage of our website, you can use it as long as the discount code is on the homepage. If it is obtained from other activities, we will tell you when you get the discount at the same time.
There are many ways to get discounts. First, you can register as a member of our website. You will see VIP policy details there.
Other ways to get discounts: You can see our discounted games on the homepage and get discount codes, or you can get them by following our Facebook or other online activities. Usually we will also have activities to give back to regular customers. A special discount code for customers placing orders on the website!
Most payment methods have a handling fee. In addition to the total order amount,you also need to pay an additional handling fee to the payment method, so you are charged more than the order total amount.
We provide various payment methods, such as PayPal, Credit Card, and so on,the more methods are as follows:
In most cases, we will try our best to complete your orders fast. But if occasionally, we don't have enough supply of gold, we will refund you as soon as possible.
Yes, before the order is completed, if you find that the order information is wrong, please contact our live chat or email us and send the correct order information as soon as possible. If the order has not been completed, we will correct your order information and complete the order as soon as possible .
We need to verify the legitimacy of the payment, otherwise we will not approve and deliver your purchase.
1). We need to verify if the payment is authorized by the owner of the credit card/debit card/payment cards.
2). There are some buyers under 18 years old who pay with their parents' payment cards without the permission.
3). Unusual Purchase pattern from you. (large amount or high frequency of purchase)
4). High charge back rate coming from your country.
All your personal information will be deleted after the verification.
If you want like to check your order status, please come to our live chat onlineservice and one of our customer service representatives will assist you straight away at any time. Or you can contact our customer service by sending email. We will try our best to help you get your game currency as soon as possible.
Yes, If you want to cancel the order after send the payment, please contact our Live chat to explain the situation and send a cancellation request, we will process your request as quickly as possible. Note: If the order is being shipped, the order has been completed or other force majeure factors, we cannot cancel it.
In Diablo II, characters can carry 10K gold per level. For example, a 10th-level character can carry up to 100K gold,a level 99 character can carry 990K gold.
But You can put gold in personal stash and shared stash, with a maximum capacity of 10 M gold(Each stash can only carry up to 250K)
ex:If you are Level 60, and ordered 1000K gold, after we trade 1000K, you need to carry 600K first and put it in stash,
then take the left 400K gold.(If you take 1000K at first time, the excess 400K will be recycled by the game and you will lose the gold)
A.If you didn't bind any Mihoyo account to your PS4/5 account before
1.Link the Genshin Impact account to your email address
2.Log into Genshin Impact on your PS4/5
3.Follow the instruction to link an Mihoyo account:
4.Enter your email address, and then click "Send code"
Enter the code you received in your email and then click "Link"
6.Link Succesfully, now you can play:
B.If you already bind a Mihoyo account to your PS4/5, then you need to unlink it so that you can bind a different account(One PSN can only bind one Mihoyo account)
1.Write an email to Mihoyo customer service: [email protected]
2.You will receive an email from Mihoyo support within a few days:
3.Click the link in the email, you will have to provide the account details:
4.After submitting the information, you will see the below picture:
5.Once you unlink the account, repeat the A phase at the beginning of this article to link the account you want
There are three convenient ways to download your game data. If you're ready, these are the steps to download Nintendo Switch save files:
Method 1: Download Nintendo Switch save files from the game menu.
1.Go to your Nintendo Switch Home screen.
2.Highlight the game tile.
3.Press the + button.
4.Select Save Data Cloud.
5.Select the desired User.
6.Select Download Save Data.
Method 2: Download Nintendo Switch save files from System Settings.
1.Go to your Nintendo Switch Home screen.
2.Select System Settings.
3.Scroll down to Data Management and select it.
4.On the right panel, find Save Data Cloud and select it.
5.Select the desired User.
6.Select the backup save data you want to download.
7.Select Download Save Data.
Method 3: Download Nintendo Switch save files using automatic save-data download.
1.Make sure that your Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet.
2.Go to your Nintendo Switch Home screen.
3.Select the Sleep Mode icon or Power icon to put the console to sleep.
4.Leave the console in sleep mode for an extended period, preferably overnight. The download speed varies depending on your own local network speed.
A Villager is Randomly Chosen Over Time
You can easily find a villager with a thought bubble above their head when you time travel.
Our walkthrough team confirmed through time travel that thought bubbles will appear again after two weeks. The explanation is listed below.
Time Travel Method
1. Change the date 2 weeks forward, and look for a thinking villager.
2. Change the date one day at a time until the thinking villager is the one you want.
3. Talk to the villager and say goodbye.
4. If thinking villagers stops appearing for 2~3 days, repeat from step 1.
The dialogue won't appear if events like the Fishing Tourney is happening.
It can reappear the day after events and onwards.
Villagers inside their homes won't have the move condition.
The condition can remain with 1 villager for 2~3 days.
We recommend waiting until after you've unlocked Island Designer.
Note: This was tested with 10 villagers condition
You can use Time Travel to make the move out condition appear more easily. It's also possible to keep changing the dates to make a different villager have the condition instead, so you can keep changing the dates until the villager you want to move out has it.
The condition moves on randomly, however, so you might have to try several times before you get the villager you want.
1. Find the villager who is thinking about moving
Sometimes, you can find random villagers wandering around outside seemingly deep in thought, with a thought bubble above their head. This is a sign that they are thinking about moving.
If you ignore it and continue to check the following days, there's a chance the thought bubble will transfer to another random villager. If you want to kick out a specific villager, wait until they have the thought bubble. Anyone can think about moving out, regardless of your friendship level.
2. Talk to the villager with the thought bubble
If the villager you want to leave appears with a thought bubble, talk to them to check if they want to move out. If they do, choose the option that doesn't stop them and encourages them to move out!
Advice: When aiming for a villager to move out, ignore all thought bubbles from other villagers.
If you accidentally talk to a different villager and they talk about moving out, the move out thought bubble will disappear and you'll have to wait for it to come back.
* The thought bubble can mean that a villager wants to move out, but it can also be other things, like wanting to give you a gift.
3. The villager will prepare to leave
The next day Isabelle will mention that the villager will move out in her broadcast. The villager will have boxes inside their home, and this is the last chance to speak with the villager.
At this time, other players can invite that villager to their island, given that they have a vacant plot on their island.
The day after that, the villager will have moved out, and the house plot will be on sale.
This method requires you to time-travel. If you do not wish to do so, then read the other methods below instead.
1. Choose which villager you want to move out.
2. Skip the time 15 days ahead. (Skipping more days will give the same result)
3. Check if there's a villager with a thought bubble above their head.
4. If there isn't any villagers with thought bubbles, repeat from step 2.
5. Check if the villager with the thought bubble is the one you want to move.
6. If not, set back the time to 4:59 AM then save the game*.
7. Watch the daily broadcast at 5 AM then skip the time to 1 PM*.
8. Check which villager has the thought bubble again.
9. If it's the right one, talk to them and encourage them to leave. If not, repeat from step 6.
10. They will be in boxes the next day, and will leave the island the day after that.
* Step 6 can be any time: The point of step 6 is to reset the game and get to the broadcast as fast as possible, but if you're not sure you can reset it within a minute, you can set it to 4:58 or 4:57 to make sure you make it in time.
* You don't necessarily need to skip to 1 PM, but we recommend it as it's the time most villagers are outside.
Step1: Please login the game first, and then click Settings ---> Account ---> User Center
Step2: Click "Change Password" ---> Fill in the old password we sent you, and then fill in your own password.
- You need to have a plot of land for sale on your island or else the villager won't be able to move.
- The maximum number of villagers you can have on your island in Animal Crossing New Horizons is 10. So if you are already have 10 villagers, we can deliver other items to you base on the same price.
- If you want to kick out a villager and take a new one, you can hit the villagers with insect nets every day and do not have any conversations with the villagers. A few days later, the villagers' favorability dropped when they wanted to leave the island and just let it go, so that a space would be vacated.
1. We will send you an account via email after we receive your payment.
2. All accounts can be bind with mobile phone and e-mail, and password can be changed.
3. Each picture corresponds to an independent account. If you purchase more than one account, it will be multiple accounts.
For villager move-in service, we will send our dodo code to you. Please come to our island and then start chatting with the villager you need. Eventually you'll be given the option to encourage them to move to your island.
Notice:You need to have a plot of land for sale on your island or else the villager won't be able to move.
Yes, it is. In-game trades are unavoidable between players. At IGGM, no customer has been banned for buying Bells, Nook Miles Ticket, or Items.
Below are the answers you need to choose when getting Dodo code from Orville who is the NPC at Dodo Airlines:
I Want visitors → Via online play → Roger → Invite via Dodo Code → the more the merrier → Yeah, invite anyone. Note that you need to play the entire 1st in-game day to unlock the Dodo Airlines area.
- If you buy bells, we will deliver gold nuggets, please sell them to Timmy（NPC) in shop to get Bells.
- 30 gold nuggets worth 300,000 Bells there.
- Please do not sell gold nuggets in the Drop-Off Box after the Nook's Cranny Shop closes, because The Drop-Off Box buy items at 80% their normal value, deducting 20% in fees.