In Diablo 2 Resurrected, gems are socketable item that adjusts a character's attributes. To play its role more, MMOWTS will give a complete guide.
Unique gear and items in D2R will help you level up your character to kill more enemies. As the quests progress, you'll accumulate a full collection of socketable gems that can be added to your armor and weapons to grant stat boosts. Their number is very large and distributed on different tiers.
How to combine Gems?
As you progress through the early stages of the game, you'll most likely end up with an inventory full of Chipped Gems, which you can use the Horadric Cube to combine into a sparkling new perfect gem.
You can combine 3 gems of the same level to get a gem of a higher level. To do this, you need:
* Open the Horadric Cube
* Place your three gems into the slots
* Click 'Transmute'
You can also level them up at Gem Shrines, which appear randomly in the game, but you can't pick gems to improve.
Which Gems are best for each class?
* Amazon - Diamond Emerald
* Assassin - Amethyst
* Barbarian - Amethyst Ruby
* Druid - Sapphire
* Necromancer - Skull
* Paladin - Diamond
* Sorceress - Sapphire Topaz, Ruby
If you haven’t gotten the corresponding gems yet, you can come to MMOWTS to buy Diablo 2 Resurrected Items, which will help you reach your goal faster.
How to remove gems?
You need to use the Horadric Cube again to remove the gems:
1. Open the Horadric Cube
2. Insert the socketed item, as well as a Hel Rune and a Scroll of Town Portal.
* Scrolls of Town Portal are relatively common and can be bought from most store NPCs in major cities.
* The Hel Rune is much harder to get but can be obtained by defeating the Countess in Act 1 on Nightmare and above, or by completing Hell’s Forge on Hell.
3. Hit ‘Transmute
Bear in mind that you will not get the socketed gem back. It is destroyed during the removal process – so make sure you want rid of it!