FFXIV Housing Guide: More Details About Creating A Sanctuary
Aug 06, 2021 Source: MMOWTS
If you are considering investing in housing in FFXIV, but do not have a detailed plan, or you do not know how much FFXIV Gil you will spend, then this article will help you solve related problems.
A piece of land will cost you a lot of FFXIV Gil, ranging from 1,488,000 to 50,000,000 Gil, which does not include property permits. Therefore, if you plan to invest in housing, having sufficient FFXIV Gil will be a necessary condition. With the release date of Endwalker coming, it is ideal to choose a plot of land in the game.
How to unlock Housing in each area?
You can build a house for yourself in four different areas. You need to unlock the area you want to live in by talking to the NPC and completing the quest.
* The Goblet in Thanalan: Talk to a female Hyur called Imme at Scorpion Crossing in Western Thanalan (X:26, Y:24).
Complete the "Where the Heart Is (The Goblet)" quest.
* The Lavender Beds in The Black Shroud: Speak to a female Hyur named Margeria at Bentbranch Meadows in the Central Shroud (X: 21, Y: 21).
Complete the “Where the Heart Is (The Lavender Beds)” quest.
* The Mists in La Noscea: Speak to a male Roegadyn named Ahctkoen at the Red Rooster Stead in Lower La Noscea (X: 31, Y: 20).
Complete the “Where the Heart Is (Mist)” quest.
* Shirogane in Hingashi: Speak to a female Hyur named Tsurubami in Kugane (X: 12, Y: 9).
Complete the “I Dream of Shirogane” quest.
What are the housing prices and types?
There are 5 different FFXIV houses for you to choose from, and their prices are different, so you need to choose a house based on the FFXIV Gil you already have.
* Private chambers (300,000 Gil): This is just a single room in your Free Company building. If you leave your free company, you will lose your chamber.
* Apartment (500,000 Gil): You can only be eligible to buy it if you become a second lieutenant or higher of your grand company and have at least a 50-level job.
* Small plot: (1,488,000-3,752,000 Gil): You can spend 450,000 Gil to build a small villa on your land. These properties are two floors and have a small garden.
* Medium plot (7,936,000-20,000,000 Gil): This house has three floors and a larger garden.
* Large plot (19,840,000 – 50,000,000 Gil): You can build a three-story building and a very large garden. The permit for the building is 3,000,000 Gil.
Within 45 days of purchasing the land, you need to purchase a permit. The process is simple, you only need to go to your housing menu - Estate Hall - Purchase Construction Permit.
What furnishings can be equipped in your house?
* Workshops - company crafting
* Garden beds - you can seed that grow into greens for your Chocobo
* An orchestrion - cycle through recognizable tracks from the game
* A vendor - sell members of your free company loads of handy items
* A storeroom - can house old, unwanted furnishings
If you want to buy a house in a short time, then you can choose to buy FFXIV Gil from MMOWTS, which is the fastest way to get enough Gil. Because this is also a big expense, the cheap FFXIV Gil is always popular and most needed. MMOWTS will be able to provide everything you need. In addition, fast delivery is also available here. So there is no reason for you to rejecte MMOWTS!
- Genshin Impact: How To Help Ghosts Like Nonno Cross Over?
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: Where To Find The Claw Viper Temple Location?
- ACNH Free 2.0 Update Will Arrive On Nov.5 With New Features
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: Legacy Code and Traffic Led To The Server Issues
- Genshin Impact Guide: Tuned To The World’s Sounds Event
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: Server Issues Come Back Again