Genshin Impact 2.0: Details About Housing and Gardening Changes
Jul 20, 2021 Source: MMOWTS
Genshin Impact 2.0 will be released on July 21. This update will contain a lot of content, including new enemies, new exploration areas, new puzzles, new powers, and new storylines. Needless to say, Inazuma Islands are definitely a great experience, and this is what fans have been waiting for. Like Inazuma Island, the Serenitea Pot housing system has also received new changes.
The new system is gardening. You can now enter your Teapot homes and have the ability to plant various types of plots, each containing specific plants, which can only be placed in those specific soils. There is also a new item called Sub-Space Waypoint in the game, which allows you to instantly move around your housing plot. However, placing too many waypoints will have the opportunity to change how Tubby’s upkeep of the house. Trees may fly around, house items may move, mountains and rocks may start to swirl.
You will need to complete a world quest - The Art of Horticulture, by reaching Reputation level 3 in Inazuma. Once completed, you will be allowed to use the Seed Dispensary. When the Dispensary is equipped, it will let you collect plant seeds around Mondstadt. Once you have collected enough seeds, you can plant them in the chosen plot. If you get the seeds with the Seed Dispensary at least one time, you can also buy seeds with Realm Currency.
Three Gardening Plots
Once you have obtained the seeds you want to plant, you need to enter the Serenitea Pot's home and choose the desired plot for the specific seed. There are three types of plots to be purchased, and each plot has its own set of plants:
* Jade Field: Radish, Mint, Carrots, Jeuyun Chili, Valberry, Mushroom, Sweet Flower, and Small Lamp Grass.
* Luxuriant Glebe: Windwheel Aster, Glaze Lily, Violetgrass, a new plant from Inazuma, Silk Flower, Qingxin, and Cecelia.
* Orderly Meadow: Calla Lily, a new plant from Inazuma, Sea Ganoderma, Snapdragon, Lotus Head, and Horsetail.
Each plot can hold up to 4 seeds in its list. However, it may take 2-3 days to grow a plant, which is longer than the time required for the natural resources to regrow in the game world. Based on this, fans speculate that there will get changes in the future.
Although there is no info about the house items, you will be able to find new house recipes that contain Inazuma nation items. Maybe an object like the Statue of Seven will appear, which will heal the entire team, and you don't need to resort to some healers. And by then, Ayaka will also appear, and MMOWTS will also update her best build in time. If you are a Genshin Impact player, you can subscribe to MMOWTS to get some tips.
In addition, you can also buy Genshin Impact Accounts on MMOWTS. We provide almost all popular 5-star characters. You can come to MMOWTS to buy them anytime as long as you need them.
- Genshin Impact: A Hollow Soul Hidden Achievement Guide
- Nintendo Stated New Content Will Be Added To ACNH
- Genshin Impact: The Heron's Invitation Guide
- ACNH: Some Rare Items That Are Hard To Get
- The Genshin Impact Crossovers Begin! Horizon's Aloy Will Join Genshin As A 5-Star Character
- WOW TBC Classic: Blizzard Will Give Extra Rewards To Alliance PvPers