WOW Shadowlands: Tips And Tricks for Completing Torghast - The Endless Dungeon
Dec 04, 2020 Source: MMOWTS
Torghast has been introduced in WOW Shadowlands. It is located in The Maw. You need to gather Soul Ash so that you can craft new legendary armor items and finish quests.
Torghast is a little special. It is not simply composed of items, monsters and corridors. It is more like a collection of collections. Every time you walk in, it will change. This does bring you a fresh experience, but at the same time the difficulty of the game has also increased, so this article will introduce all of the details about Torghast.
How to unlock Torghast?
To enter Torghast, first, you need to complete some introductory quests at level 60, which will bring you to The Maw area. There, you will see Ve'nari, she will assign tasks to you, when you complete her first series of quests, she will open the portal to Torghast for you, when you jump into Maw from Oribos you can go over there.
You can also choose to continue to complete her quests. You can establish a friendship with her, and then you will get a permanent upgrade, which will help you to get through Torghast more smoothly.
How to get in Torghast?
To enter the lobby of Torghast, you only need to walk to the portal opposite the Ve'nari chamber. After you enter the dungeon's lobby, walk forward to the shard setting in the floor, and walk left to the first wing, or right to the second wing. If you want to go through the portal, you will see the option of queuing for the scene, which can be done individually or by multiple people (up to five people). When queuing, you can choose your starting level.
What you'll meet in Torghast?
The different wings of Torghast have different bosses, which are rotated every week. There are 6 in total, so it takes three weeks to cycle all the bosses. Note that some bosses will drop what is needed for the best-in-slot or one Memory of the Runecarver.
Complete a level for the first time per week and you will receive Soul Ash. Each level has six floors, here are what you will encounter:
* Quest objectives: On every floor, you will find a reward event or objective. Completing them can gain additional WOW Anima powers.
* Mobs, Mawrats and rares: Rare elites sometimes drop an Anima Cell. Non-elites are easy to kill, but they can explode, so be careful.
* Souls: Completing souls' binding (starting at level 3) will give you a higher buff, but it will only last for 3 minutes.
* Geography: There are many twists and turns and blind spots in the corridors in each level, so in order not to appear in one place repeatedly, you can make some marks, such as dropping raid markers or toys.
* Ashen Phylacteries
* Chests: Manipulate levers or runes to open them and get Anima Powers.
* Floor mini-bosses: Kill it and you will get an Anima Cell and passage to the next floor.
* Anima Cells and Powers
* Brokers (3rd and 6th floors)
* Bosses(6th floor)
Rewards and Soul Ash
After you defeat the final boss, you will get Soul Ash and a Memory of the Runecarver for your character's class. But you can only get this prize once per level. The storyline quests you finished in Torghast will also provide Soul Ash, and sometimes an Anima Cell.
These are all the details about Torghast. If this is helpful to you, it would be great. You can choose to subscribe to MMOWTS, because we will update relevant news and game guides frequently, so that once the news is updated, you will be the first time know.
You can also buy cheap WOW Gold on MMOWTS, whether you need US WOW Gold or EU WOW Gold, you can buy what you want on MMOWTS with low prices, and the more you buy, the more discounts you will enjoy. Besides, considerate service is one of our advantages. If you have any questions, you can contact our staff at any time and they will answer you as soon as possible.
- D2R Ladder: Skill Building for Trapsin Assassin
- D2R Ladder: Recommendations on using Mist Runeword
- D2R Ladder: Recommendations for using Pattern Runeword
- D2R Ladder: Recommendations for using Plague Runeword
- D2R Ladder: Class distribution for the second week
- D2R Ladder: Cold Skill Build for Hydra Sorceress