ACNH: You Can Catch These Critters Before February Ends
Feb 24, 2021
February is coming to an end, which means that some animals in ACNH will disappear, so make sure to catch them before they disappear. We also made a list of things you need to find for filling out the Museum.
The southern hemisphere is losing a large number of critters, including cicadas and almost all exotic beetles. There are not many critters farewell in the northern hemisphere, and some only diving can catch sea creatures leaving.
If you still have a creature that you’re not caught, you can refer to the information in the above list to catch the critter you need. With the coming of March, many new events will come, including Girls’ Day, Pi Day, and Shamrock Day, so now you can prepare for the new events in the future. If you need ACNH Bells, you can come to MMOWTS to buy them.
MMOWTS also provides fast delivery, and many players also gave feedback that they received the purchased Animal Crossing Bells within 10 minutes after placing the order. So this can also prove that you can trust MMOWTS 100%.
- ACNH Guide: How To Get Extra Star Fragments?
- WOW Classic: A Fan Finds Rare Item After Nearly 4-year Grinding
- Genshin Impact Guide: The Tips And Tricks To Defeat Abyss Herald
- WOW Classic: A Instant Level 70 Realm Is Added To Burning Crusade Beta
- ACNH: Fishing Tourney Rewards, Dates, Configuration, And Specifications
- MH Rise Guide: Where To Hunt Down And Farm Novacrystal?