Diablo 2 Resurrected Necromancer Builds
Jan 18, 2022 Source: MMOWTS
Necromancer is not easy to play. Once you give it the right build, it can be very valuable if.If you are interested in Necromancer, MMOWTS will also provide you with the build guide. We will focus on the Summoner Necromancer, which offers great survivability and has great potential in group and solo play.
Summoner Necromancer's Main Stats
* Energy: It will stop you from having to stock up on mana potions as this can get tiresome. You can do the trick as long as you invest a few points.
* Strength: You can hit a lot of points here, which will allow you to use heavier armor and weapons.
* Vitality: More vitality means more health, which means surviving longer. Especially important for higher difficulty levels.
* Faster Cast Rate and Faster Hit Recovery (FCR + FHR): The two will determine how fast your Necromancer casts spells and recovers from being stunned.
In the early game, the Necromancer is very squishy and you need to focus on Raise Skeletons and Skeleton Mastery. You should also invest some points in Amplify Damage and Corpse Explosions.
As for gear, you can try to equip anything with + Skill, + Vitality, and + Mana regen.
Stocking up on some Tir runes is a great option, which, when socketed, will give you +2 mana per kill. If you need any help, you can always come to MMOWTS to buy Diablo 2 Resurrected Items.
How to level up Summoner Necromancer?
Runes and Runewords
Runes and Runewords are the keys to the achievement game, the best runes to summon the Necromancer are as follows:
* Bone (Sol + Um + Um): This will boost all your Resistances; lower the damage you take and increase your Necromancer + Skills.
* White (Dol + Io): This will make all your Bone skills stronger and increase your mana.
* Enigma (Jah + Ith + Ber): This will improve your walk speed, teleportation, strength and health + mana regeneration.
* Heart of Oak (Ko + Vex + Pul + Thul): This will boost your vitality and your damage against demons whilst increasing Resistance.
Any gear that grants + skill will increase the damage output of all your minions:
* Helm - Andariel's Visage. This offers +Skill and life regeneration per hit. Allowing you to stay alive longer.
* Body Armor - Trang-Oul's Scales. Also offers +Skills
* Belt - Arachnid Mesh. Gives +Skill.
* Boots - Marrowalk Boots. Increased Skeleton Master and Poison Resist.
* Gloves - Magefist. This offers a much-needed Mana Regeneration.
* Weapon - Ethereal Beast
* Shield - Boneflame. Gives +Skill and increased Resistance.
* Ring 1 - Stone of Jordan. Gives +Skill
* Ring 2 - Another Stone of Jordan or Bul-Kathos' Wedding Ring
* Amulet - Mara's Kaleidoscope.
* Charms - Hellfire Torch; Annihilus; 9x Summoning Grand Charms with Life or Faster Hit Recovery; 10 Small Charms with Life, Resistances, Mana, or Faster Hit Recovery, depending on what you need or the situation.
If you want to get some gear, you can also check them out on MMOWTS, Diablo 2 Resurrected Items for sale are available here, which should help you make the build faster.