ACNH has ushered in a new update, update 2.0.5, which introduces 10 changes to the game. One of the main points is that they have made other tweaks and fixes to improve the game experience. We don't know exactly how much the game has changed, but there are some important details and MMOWTS lists them as well.
We've learned that ACNH has made some improvements, including the Happy Home Paradise DLC, but we don't know the exact file size yet, so it's uncertain how long it will take you to download it.
* Fixed an issue where the player could not progress through the explanation about Photopia under specific conditions after moving to another island.
* Fixed an issue where the game would not progress after a message was displayed when a conversation had started and a lot of furniture items had been placed on the island.
* Fixed an issue where Luna would repeat the explanation related to the "Search by island name." option over again.
* Fixed an issue where island residents would wear custom designs as a different pattern type than how the custom design was displayed in the tailor shop.
* Fixed an issue where an island resident visiting a player's home would remain in the player's home after the player used the Room Sketch app, the Happy Home Network app or the Custom Designs Portal during the visit.
* Fixed an issue where a player would use a door decoration when remodeling the home of an island resident, but the door decoration would sometimes be removed when a new day started.
* Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the gameplay experience.
You can always come to MMOWTS to buy ACNH Items to decorate your island. Although there will be no bigger updates later, regular updates will always appear, which has to mention some seasonal festivals, you can use related themed items to create some atmosphere to cater to the festival theme, which is also a very fun part.